A cookie is a text file that, if you accept it, may be transferred to your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit a website or click on an advert. Cookies are designed to collect information about your navigation and direct adapted services to your device (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your internet browser. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information that it contains.
Cookies make it possible to identify the device on which they are saved for the duration of their validity or registration period. They do not make it possible to identify you personally..
What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our website and accessing the different products and services. Technical cookies allow us to recognise (but not identify) you and signal which pages you have looked at. They are designed to enhance your browsing experience by adapting the presentation of our website to your device’s display preferences (such as language used, screen resolution etc.) and memorising passwords and other information contained in forms that you have filled out on the site. Technical cookies can also be used to implement security measures. You should not deactivate these cookies or configure them differently. If you do so, you will no longer have access to the website and/or its services.
Cookie name Purpose Retention period pll_language Multilingual website management Duration: 1 year cookie-law Cookie acceptance management on the site Duration: 13 months
- Audience measuring cookies (also known as “analytics” cookies) are issued by us or our third party service providers. They are designed to measure the number of people accessing the different content and sections of our website in order to assess and improve them. These cookies also allow us to identify potential problems navigating the site and thus make it more user friendly. They only produce anonymous statistics and site visitor numbers; they do not collect any identifying information about individual visitors. The duration of audience measuring cookies is no longer than 13 months.
Cookie name Purpose Retention period _ga Used to distinguish users Duration: 13 months _gat Used to limit the refresh rate of statistics Duration: 1 minute _gid Used to distinguish users Duration: 24 hours
- “Social media” cookies allow us to share content from our website with other people, notify them that you have visited the site or tell them what you think of its content. This applies to the “share” and “like” buttons on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. The social networks that provide this type of button can use it to identify you, even if you did not use it while visiting our website. We suggest that you look at the privacy protection policies of these social networks for more information about how these cookies and the browsing information that they acquire through these buttons are used, particularly for advertising. The duration of these cookies is no longer than 13 months.
The following Facebook features can be integrated into our websites and may be used to read or place Facebook cookies:
- The Facebook “like” button, which allows the user to indicate that they like something on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook, which allows the user to log in to their Facebook account and use it to interact with our websites
- Share on Facebook, which allows the user to share something with other people on Facebook
- The Facebook Social Graph, which allows our websites to extract content from Facebook such as images from the user’s profile or public published posts
The following Twitter features can be integrated into our websites and may be used to read or place Twitter cookies:
- Log in to Twitter, which allows the user to log in to their Twitter account and use it to interact with our websites
- The “tweet” button
YouTube & Google
The following YouTube and Google features can be integrated into our websites and may be used to read or place YouTube and Google cookies:
- The YouTube video player, which shows YouTube videos on our websites
- Sign in to YouTube, which allows the user to log in to their YouTube account and use it to interact with the DEC via our websites
Your options regarding cookies
You can configure the cookies that we use on the VINCI Energies Group websites in two ways: with the cookie management tool that we have made available on the site, or by changing your internet browser settings. You can choose to deactivate some or all cookies at any time with the cookie settings (activation or deactivation buttons) accessible via the “more information about cookies” link in the cookie banner — with the exception of the technical cookies needed for the site to function, as explained above. You can also change your browser settings so that cookies can be saved or deleted by your device.
- Blocking cookies with your internet browser
You can deactivate some or all cookies at any time. You can also change your browser settings to notify you when cookies are placed on your device and to ask you whether you accept them or not, either on a case by case basis or all at once). We would like to remind you, however, that deactivating all cookies will stop you from being able to use our site in the usual way, apart from the basic functions.
Each browser is configured differently when it comes to managing cookies and your choices. This will be explained in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to adjust your cookie settings. For:
- Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri35610/mac
- Opera™ : http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
You can also change your browser settings so that it sends a code to websites to indicate that you do not want to be tracked (“Do Not Track” feature). For:
- Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- Mozilla Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri35610/mac
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/notrack.html
- Blocking audience measuring cookies:
Audience measuring cookies are placed on our website by Google Analytics.
If you do not want our site to save cookies in your browser for audience measuring purposes, click on the deactivation link below. Doing so will save a cookie to your browser, but it will only be used to deactivate audience measuring cookies. Click here to block Google audience measuring cookies..
- Blocking social network cookies:
If you do not want our site to save cookies in your browser for social network purposes, click on the deactivation links below. Doing so will save a cookie to your browser, but it will only be used to cancel other cookies from the same issuer. Deactivating cookies will then prevent any interaction with the social network(s) in question:
- What blocking cookies means:
Please note that one or more specific cookies are used to take your different choices into account. If you delete all of the cookies saved on your device by our website, we will no longer know what you have consented to and what you have blocked. You will therefore be asked for consent again, and have to block the cookie(s) that you do not want again. If you use a different internet browser, you will also have to block these cookies again because your choices, like their associated cookies, depend on the browser and device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) that you use to visit our site.