VINCI Energies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to The Agility Effect website.
The Agility Effect website is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 66.10 %:
- 39 compliant criteria
- 20 non-compliant criteria
- 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Some contrasts between text elements and the background are not sufficient.
- Videos do not have a textual transcription.
- Some links are not explicit to users on screen readers.
- Accessible names of buttons are not explicit to users on screen readers.
- Error messages are not informed to users on screen readers.
- Text changes are not informed to users on screen readers.
- Change of language is not indicated in the source code.
- Some pages have empty headings.
- Some pages cannot be displayed correctly when CSS is disabled.
- Information is not accessible with a zoom of 200%.
- There is no visible focus for certain elements.
- Information is given only by shape for certain elements.
- Text spacing cannot be redefined by the user on the pages.
- Input fields do not have a label to inform users on screen readers about its purpose.
- No skip links are present on the website.
- Focus order is incoherent on some pages.
- There are keyboard traps present on the website.
- PDF files are not accessible.
- The flashing content/animation is not controllable by the user and there are no means present to have access to the complete information without the animation.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 20/09/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Chrome with Firefox
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool Zoom Text Only
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal Notice
- Story vaccins Covid-19
- Courbon software switches to mode SAAS with AXIANS
- Agility Leaders
- Emmanuelle Duez, the force behind elementary particles
- Agility Focus
- Hydrogen goes green
- About Agility
- Agility Flash
- Agility Opinions
- Cybersecurity : Prioritize prevention to keep yourself and your computer sage
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Energies at the following email address:
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.